Teachers will be sent a confirmation upon booking. Please review your booking to ensure all the details are correct.
It is the teacher's responsibility to contact us immediately if there is a concern.
Expected attendance numbers will be required five (5) business days in advance of your field trip to confirm seats held for your school.
If you arrive with more students, numbers will be adjusted up (subject to capacity).
Teachers are required to check-in at the Box Office. We prefer to receive payment of the balance in the form of school/division cheque or credit card (Visa or MasterCard).
Please let the Box Office know if you require an invoice.
- No refunds are issued as final expected numbers are confirmed five (5) business days in advance of booking.
- Bookings must be made at least 2 weeks in advance. End of term field trips will be accommodated with less notice, based on availability.
To hold your field trip spots, a 50% non-refundable deposit is required within five (5) business days of making your booking.
Please contact our booking agent to make your deposit either at the time of booking or within five (5) business days.
- Payment can be made by credit card or school cheque payable to: Edmonton Space & Science Foundation.
- A field trip is only cancelled with the teacher's confirmation. If you no longer want your field trip date, please email our booking department.
- Late arrival for science programs will result in parts of the program being omitted.
- Late arrivals for IMAX and planetarium shows will not be allowed entry once the show has started.
- If a school is late, all items on the booking are still the responsibility of that school.
- If a program is cancelled with MORE than 2 weeks notice and is NOT rescheduled within the same school year, the non-refundable 50% deposit will be forfeited.
- If the program is cancelled with LESS than 2 weeks notice, the non-refundable 50% deposit will be forfeited.
- If less than 48 hours notice is given of the cancellation, including day of, the full program cost will be charged.
In case of cancellation due to inclement weather:
- If the booking is rescheduled during the same school year, no charges are incurred.
- If the booking is not rescheduled, the non-refundable 50% deposit will be forfeited.
I have read and understand the above
I understand that the TELUS World of Science - Edmonton online request form is a REQUEST ONLY and not an actual booking.